segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2021

walking in the rain



(LP Exodus, 2021, DMX)


"Look here, I grew up with the thing, hard living
Found out the source of the pain God givin'
He left me with no shelter in the rain
But I learned to stay dry, so it wasn't in vain
Every time you go through somethin', there's somethin' to gain
And you only truly suffer if you remain the same
Let the dirt you go through change you
Don't forget, evеn Satan was an angel
You can't go through life walkin' blind
Gotta not only speak your hеart but talk your mind
One thing lead to another
How I get down is I will bleed for my brother

(...)

If you rock with your day ones, bless
If you do not, don't let it stress
There's friends I only see once a year
Nothing's changed, love is there
Some brothers you outgrow, you leave 'em there"

Sem comentários: