quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2022

hate



Here's looking at you, kid

Let me tell you what I hate, everything I ain't
Everything I’ve done, everything I break
I hate the way that you were saying I'd be great, straight
Let me tell you what I love, that there's no one above
The thought: "It is what it is"
Shit, same thought, it was what it was
Yeah, I’m like the dove that had flew too close to the Sun
And he knew deep down there was nothing he could do
It's fuckеd because the Sun was you
But still I tеll you what I hate, though
The same fellas getting bodied by the plain clothes
The same niggas that would follow under rainbows
The very same boys that would follow on the way home
Yeah, either your jacket or your raincoat
Tryna take suttin' that ain't dope, it's painful
At times I wish I had a guardian angel
To help me with the brothers, that's shameful
But still I love the rainfall
I love the fact that they're so fucking grateful
I love the fact that my plate's full
I love the money in my bank, it’s disgraceful, so many zeroes
I’ve brushed shoulders with so many heroes
I lost count, still hold those dineros
Tryna say suttin', my ears closed
I fear those lost in the past living on the recline
The same look up in their eyes if they’re borrowing time
It's nine lives, on the eight, see the finishing line
It's right there on the horiz... couldn't finish the rhyme
I hate time, I said I fucking hate time

Sem comentários: