quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2018

ai as "caixas de comentários"



 
 
(LP Skiptracing, 2016)


Quando ouvirem falar mal das "caixas de comentários", mandem-nos ir dar uma volta ao bilhar grande.
 
"This whole album reminds me of my first and only boyfriend i ever had. We grew together so much, it was so fun weather we were being yelled at and called hippies by our favorite tea shop owner or running on the beach naked freezing our toes off. He really woke me up and showed me there was a life beyond the one i was living. I hope your ok Prud. I got our memories forever and ...even though your gone i will never forget the time we spent together and all our stupid inside jokes. Chasing my tail would have been the song we made love to for the first time for both of us. Lol we tried to get into it for like a hour but we couldn't stop laughing. Im glad we didn't but still that song still really special to me. I still find myself staring in the mirror at that mole on my shoulder you were obsessed with lol. I truly hope everyone can find a love like we had, i promise it would change the world. I know you will never see this but felt like i had to say it. The first month after i hear you got married i cried for days but now im just so honored to have felt such love and romance from a man who wanted nothing in return".

Sem comentários: