segunda-feira, 1 de abril de 2019

I saw you from way back when


 
 
(LP The Interview, 2009)




"It’s me again, let me talk to you at 99 BPM
I saw you from way back when
and there were many things I couldn’t say back then
I guess that you could say that I was laid back then
but now it’s all different ...
so pay attention girl I hope that you are listening
at first I thought I like you just a little bit
but that little bit just grew to be a bigger bit
you are looking magnificent
long hair, pretty smile, lip gloss glistening
do that cute thing blowing all them kisses and
I know you probably got a bunch of dudes whistling
I will do almost anything
to show you that I am a true gentleman
let’s go, I’ll pick you up at nine we can go catch a show
and if it’s raining yo we don’t have to go
we can stay inside and chill some more
and let me tell you some more things you didn’t know
(...)
let me take you out or if you need some rest
we can kick back and listen to some Tribe Called Quest"

Sem comentários: