domingo, 29 de novembro de 2020

flags of our fathers




(Boyhood, 2014 / Brad's Status, 2017 / Lady Bird, 2017)


"You know what I'm realising? My life is just going to go. Like that. This series of milestones. Getting married. Having kids. Getting divorced. The time that we thought you were dyslexic. When I taught you how to ride a bike. Getting divorced... again. Getting my masters degree. Finally getting the job I wanted. Sending Samantha off to college. Sending you off to college. You know what's next? Huh? It's my fucking funeral! Just go, and leave my picture!". (B)


"My son: he's here. We still have years together... We're still alive. I'm alive". (BS)


"Hey, Mom, did you feel emotional the first time that you drove in Sacramento? I did and I wanted to tell you, but we weren't really talking when it happened. All those bends I've known my whole life, and stores, and the whole thing. But I wanted to tell you I love you. Thank you, I'm... thank you". (LB)

Sem comentários: