quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2020

Q-Tip, beautiful as ever



(LP Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath Of God, 2020)


"I am your brother, my brother, so don't move angrily
Let the music grab you, why don't you take it back to
The times that Busta Rhymes used to engage in battle?
Niggas used to shake like dice
Catch an L and pick a fight
The cypher used to get the destroyed
The opponent was rendered void
The cheering section was employed
So girls and boys say 'He's nice!'
I know, my nigga, I'm just stompin' 'round in memory hall
Let's channel all that good energy into now, that's all
The Rollie hands are moving rapidly around the stones
The Abstract and the Dragon in the Game of Thrones
The seven kingdoms are connected by the microphones
We got the glow, bro, ain't no time for beef, bro
If your time came before mine
I'd be like, 'Don't go'..."

Sem comentários: